Marlton Assembly of God
Marlton, New Jersey
Marlton is committed to “Keeping the Earth Green.” Clean, renewable and affordable Solar Electricity Generation on-premise is a critical part of their sustainability initiatives.
- Lower carbon footprint to reduce their impact and be an environmentally friendly congregation Cost savings and predictability vs. grid-supplied electricity
- At Marlton Assembly, we like to say we're "building foundations for a bright future". Elementary and Pre-school Marlton Christian Academy is also at this location. Our Process: Know, Grow, Go! A foundation is the surface on which something is built. As individuals, we're only as strong as the spiritual foundation upon which our lives are built.
SolarSense developed the Solar PV System to power 55% of the electricity needs of Marlton.
- Solar System Description: 135 kW Solar PV system comprised of: 562 S-Energy (Samsung) 240W Panels; Solar Dock Roof Mounting System; Solectria Inverters.
- Annual Production: 140,000 kWh’s.
- Business Model: 15-year Power Purchase Agreement.
- Financing: Private financing including 1603 Treasury Grant Incentive, SREC off-taker contract, sponsor equity and 3rd party (Utility) debt-capital.
Sustainability: As of June 2011, Marlton is using 55% green solar electricity
- $0 out of pocket capital for Marlton
- Predictability in electricity costs for 15 years
- Term of contract cost savings projected at over $240,000 vs. grid-supplied electricity
We evaluated 5 solar providers and selected SolarSense based on their combination of professionalism, knowledge, integrity and proposed savings.
Alternative Energy Development Group helps commercial-scale clients reduce their energy demand, reduce their energy supply costs, and become more sustainable and resilient. Our singular focus is solving customers' energy needs by utilizing proven technologies that deliver meaningful
financial, sustainability & resiliency benefits.