Welcome to AEDG’s Investor Project Portal. Once logged into the secure portal, you can:
- Review the Portfolio of Energy Projects which are available for Limited Partner Investments by Accredited Investors.
- Review Project Investments / Performance for those you have invested in.
- By entering into this secure site, you acknowledge that:
- You have entered into a Non-Disclosure Agreement with AEDG, and
- The information contained in the Investor Project Portal is marked Confidential per the terms of the NDA.
Definition of Accredited Investor
(1)An individual income of more than $200,000 per year, or a joint income of $300,000, in each of the last two years and expect to reasonably maintain the same level of income. (2) have a net worth exceeding $1 million, either individually or jointly with his or her spouse. (3) be a general partner, executive officer, director or a related combination thereof for the issuer of a security being offered. These investors are considered to be fully functional without all the restrictions of the SEC. An employee benefit plan or a trust can be qualified as accredit investors is total assets are in excess of $5 million.
Alternative Energy Development Group helps commercial-scale clients reduce their energy demand, reduce their energy supply costs, and become more sustainable and resilient. Our singular focus is solving customers' energy needs by utilizing proven technologies that deliver meaningful
financial, sustainability & resiliency benefits.